Friday, November 1, 2013

Spanish Classes (for real this time)

My husband and I started this blog/feeble attempt at teaching Spanish classes over a year ago. While we received quite a bit of interest, we had virtually no students. Part of that was my fault. I was working full-time, and 40 hours a week in the office leaves little time for teaching Spanish classes and much less time for advertising them.

However, circumstances have changed a bit since last year, and starting December 7, I will no longer be employed. This leaves me quite a bit of time to teach and tutor Spanish and even more for advertising.

Now all we need are students. From now until the end of the year I am going to work on developing a fun and solid curriculum to help everyone with their New Year's resolution of learning a new language. So get excited, and let your friends in the Salt Lake City area know!

(We will also be offering online classes through Skype starting at the beginning of the year.)


2 comments:

  1. Hannah, will these be for any age? I'd like Chad to learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Athena, we might do a kid's class if we get enough interest. Or we could even do one-on-one classes with him. The earlier you start learning the better! I started Spanish classes at 14, and I wish I'd started earlier!

      Delete